XRS2i Horse Chip Reader
Maximise individual animal performance and back up critical health, mating and culling decisions by using the XRS2i EID Stick Reader to view and capture animal
Suitable for cattle, sheep and deer, the XRS2i features a large, highly readable screen and alphanumeric keypad for capturing important information from the yard.
Bluetooth® wireless technology connects your reader to your weigh scale and means you can easily share information using your smartphone.
|Large sunlight viewable 2.7” colour LCD screen makes it easy to read.|
|Alphanumeric keypad for flexible data entry.|
|Fast tag reads with feedback through vibrating handle.|
|Customisable alerts such as cull.|
|Add and edit session names to keep track of each session.|
|Capture animal information such as condition scores in up to 15 custom data fields.|
|Easily download recorded information using your Windows* computer or Apple iOS*/Android* smartphone.|
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Capture information. Capture up to 15 pieces of customised information for each animal, such as breed, sex, DOB and condition score.
- Favourite setups. Simple and fast to set-up with predefined setups or save your own favourite setups to easily switch between jobs.
- Reads all ISO HDX and FDX-B tags.
- Large memory. 1 million scanned tag memory.
- Wireless connection. Bluetooth® Class 1 wireless technology to connect to Weigh Scale Indicators or other devices up to 100 m away.
- Long life and fast charging battery.Up to 19 hours of push to read operation and 9.5 hours of continuous read.
- Free software. Easily download recorded information using your Windows* computer, iPhone* or Android* smartphone.
- Wireless synchronisation
Synchronises if there are multiple stick readers within range.
- Read tag performance. Reads up to 1,100 tags per minute.
Read distance for HDX tags up to 330 mm and FDX tags up to 350 mm.
- Alerts. Set alerts for pre-selected animals.
- Easy to see. Large sunlight viewable 2.7” (41 mm x 55 mm) colour LCD screen makes it easy to read information.
- Long reach. 650 mm reach length enables you to keep a safe distance when scanning lively animals.
- Ergonomically designed. Balanced feel in the hand for comfortable use over long periods of time. Weighs only 760 g (1.6lbs).
- Rugged design. All Tru-Test products are proven for the tough agricultural environment, with an IP67 waterproof design.