XRS2 Horse Chip Reader
Maximise individual animal performance and back up critical health, mating and culling decisions by using the XRS2 Horse Chip Reader to view and capture animal information.
Suitable for horses, camels, cattle, sheep and deer, the XRS2 features a large, highly readable screen and alphanumeric keypad for capturing important information from the yard.
Bluetooth® wireless technology connects your reader to your Weigh Scale Indicator and means you can easily share information using your smartphone.
|Large sunlight viewable 2.7” colour LCD screen makes it easy to read.|
|Alphanumeric keypad for flexible data entry.|
|Fast tag reads with feedback through vibrating handle.|
|Customisable alerts such as cull.|
|Add and edit session names to keep track of each session.|
|Capture animal information such as condition scores in up to 15 custom data fields.|
|Easily download recorded information using your Windows* computer or Apple iOS*/Android* smartphone.|
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Capture information. Capture up to 15 pieces of customised information for each animal, such as breed, sex, DOB and condition score.
- Favourite setups. Simple and fast to set-up with predefined setups or save your own favourite setups to easily switch between jobs.
- Reads all ISO HDX and FDX-B tags.
- Large memory. 1 million scanned tag memory.
- Wireless connection. Bluetooth® wireless technology for operation while connected to the weigh scale
- Long life and fast charging battery.Up to 19 hours of push to read operation and 9.5 hours of continuous read.
- Free software. Easily download recorded information using your Windows* computer, iPhone* or Android* smartphone.
- Read tag performance. Reads up to 1,100 tags per minute.
- Alerts. Set alerts for pre-selected animals.
- Easy to see. Large sunlight viewable 2.7” (41 mm x 55 mm) colour LCD screen makes it easy to read information.
- Long reach. 650 mm reach length enables you to keep a safe distance when scanning lively animals.
- Ergonomically designed. Comfortable to use over long periods of time.
- Rugged design. All Tru-Test products are proven for the tough agricultural environment, with an IP67 waterproof design.