SRS2i Horse Chip Reader
Keep track of individual animals with the easy-to-use, ergonomically designed SRS2i EID Stick Reader.
Suitable for cattle, sheep and deer, the SRS2i features a large, highly readable screen to display the session count, EIDs and pre- loaded VID numbers.
Bluetooth® wireless technology connects with your weigh scale and means you can easily send session information via the Data Link smartphone app.
|Large sunlight viewable 2.7” colour LCD screen makes it easy to read.|
|Fast tag reads with feedback through vibrating handle.|
|Quick access keys for simple navigation.|
|Wirelessly connect with your weigh scale indicator using Bluetooth® wireless technology.|
|Practical and safe to use with long reach.|
|Rugged and ergonomic design.|
|Easily download recorded information using your Windows* computer or Apple iOS*/Android* smartphone.|
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Capture information
Capture up to 15 pieces of customised
information for each animal, such as breed, sex,
DOB and condition score.
- Clear information. Captures EIDs, pre-loaded VID numbers and session count.
- Large memory. 250,000 scanned tag memory.
- Wireless connection. Bluetooth® Class 1 wireless technology to connect to weigh scales or other devices up to 100 m away.
- Long life and fast charging battery. Up to 19 hours of push to read operation and 9.5 hours of continuous read.
- Free software. Easily download recorded information using your Windows* computer, iPhone* or Android* smartphone.
- Read performance. Reads up to 1,100 tags per minute. Read distance for HDX tags up to 330 mm and FDX tags up to 350 mm.
- Visual IDs and duplicates. Options to display a visual ID for scanned animals and to discard duplicate IDs.
- Easy to see. Large sunlight viewable 2.7” (41 mm x 55 mm) colour LCD screen makes it easy to read information.
- Long reach. 650 mm reach length enables you to keep a safe distance when scanning lively animals.
- Ergonomically designed. Balanced feel in the hand for comfortable use over long periods of time. Weighs only 760 g (1.6 lbs).
- Rugged design. All Tru-Test products are proven for the tough agricultural environment, with an IP67 waterproof design.