The Mini Tokyo has been designed specifically so it can be transported in the back of the smallest of cars and with the all seats in the upright position.
It has been designed to make sure that all the components are comfortably under 20kgs so that only one person can manage all the transportation and lifting. It is 38% lighter and 23.93% smaller in area, compared to the previous Tokyo model specs.
The intended use may well be very applicable for feed, worming or pharmaceutical sales people, or even their consultants. This product is also useful to the “very mobile” vet, as he / she needs to have their weighing platform with them at all times, as they travel from client to client. Also, it can easily be taken by the trainers of the “International globe- trotting” racehorses, as they travel their horses around the globe to race at the “high profile” races. Once their home season has finished, the mini Tokyo can quite easily be taken on the plane with them, as some of the International race courses still do not have their own weighing platforms.
This product is suitable for all horse and pony types with differing temperaments.
- Astroturf flooring (artificial grass). Our extensive in house trials have shown that our Astroturf flooring is at least 50% quieter for the horses when walking on/off the Horse Weigh platforms, as compared to our previously supplied green and black rubber flooring surfaces.
- All users must apply Lanolin grease to the sliding parts of their weighbridge and it needs to be done every so often depending on use
- Comes complete with a hand-held ‘easy to use’ EziWeigh 7i Bluetooth digital electronic read-out unit which is mains rechargeable
- Comparisons for all the Weight Read-Out Indicators available as extra.
- 24 months warranty – Please do not carry out any of the following otherwise our 24 months warranty is immediately invalidated.
1. Do not move our weighing platforms with a tractor or forklift, as you will, without fail, badly damage the electronics that are underneath the weighing platforms.
2. Do not weigh horses on our weighing platforms with studs in their shoes, these must be completely removed prior to weighing.
- The model comes with a robust box for components